Colore adds ores to your world containing the essence of color itself. After mining and refining the essence, you can craft blocks, tools, and armor. You can also combine essences to create up to 70 different colors. In total, this mod adds 840 blocks, including slabs, stairs, fences, walls, panes, and transparent blocks.
Since vanilla has revised its wool colors and even added its own monochromatic blocks in the form of concrete, I have decided to not update this mod any further as I think it is mostly redundant. If you’re looking for slabs/stairs/etc. for concrete, here are some mods which might interest you.
- Current mod version
- Supported Minecraft versions
- Forge API
- Initial release
- Latest update
1.2: The Super Update (1.9.4, 1.10)
Released on for 1.9.4 and on for 1.10.
- Added stairs, fences, walls, and panes. Everything except panes are crafted like you’d expect. Panes are crafted in the same shape with slabs instead of full blocks, since the normal recipe style is already taken by walls.
- Added transparent blocks, slabs, stairs, fences, walls, and panes.
- Added colored sticks to craft the fences. (Solid-colored sticks are used in both solid and transparent fence recipes.)
- Rebalanced tools and armor for 1.9. In general, they swing faster, but do less damage and break quicker than iron equipment.
- Cleaned up and optimized even more code.
Released on .
- Cleaned up and optimized some more code.
- Removed double slab items (because vanilla doesn’t have them, they were unnecessary, and they were causing problems).
- Fixed a bug where trying to place double slabs would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where updating a 1.8.9 world to 1.9 would remove all the slab items from the world.
1.1: The Slab Update (1.8.9, 1.9)
Released on for 1.8.9 and for 1.9.
- Added slabs.
- [1.9] Added armor-equipping sounds.
- Cleaned up and optimized a lot of code and replaced all deprecated methods with new ones for 1.8.9/1.9.
- [1.9] Cleaned up the model
.jsonfiles to be as small as possible thanks to 1.9 changes.
Released on for 1.8.
© 2015-2016 Zebulan Stanphill. This mod is released under GPLv3+.